- All-purpose creamy white dial
- Red hour and minute hands are slim and long, matching with
hour markers very well.
- The golden fairy swallow tourbillon is flying above 6
o’clock. Wish you the best of luck.
- Below 12 o’clock is a silver gate tower. You are entering
the gate to wealth and fame.
- See-through display case back reveals TB01-2 tourbillon
movement well-polished in Geneva Stripes.
- Gray leather strap is decorated by red stitches.
The hour markers are neither printed nor embedded on dial surface, instead hour markers are displayed on an extra layer between
the dial and front sapphire crystal.
The front sapphire crystal is raised above case in the form
of a trapezoid. This shape is much harder to make than flat sapphire crystal
found in majority of other watches.
Classic minimalist style lives up to the expectation that
“less means more, simple beats complicated.”