Here comes Beijing ZunJue, or Grand Marquis translated word-by-word.
- Domed sapphire crystal
- T18 manual hand-winding movement, thin
design, 28800 frequency, good-looking through display case back.
- Independent second hand at 6, with raised
- Date calendar at 3
- Similar to Zhufeng, the case is UFO-shaped,
thinly designed, dimension 40 x 9 mm
- It has every watch fan's dream crown. It's
really enjoyable to wind the crown once every day.
- Gray white dial, decorated by ripple lines in
sunshine pattern. The light reflection is distributed geometrically around
the center of the dial as you look at different angles.
- Sword-shaped silver hour and minute hands
- Polished silver hour markers
- The stainless steel bracelet matches the overall
dress style very well.
Real merchandise is more stunning than these photos. I found this masterpiece in
a watch trade show. It stood out among all Beijing watches including much
more expensive tourbillons and enamels. This watch is very eye-catching if
exhibited among others on a shop counter.
I would score this watch 99 out of 100 as I could not find any flaws in
design. The only thing could be made it better might be the 12 o'clock Beijing
calligraphy changed to Tiananmen image. Well, it is impossible that
every Beijing watch has Tiananmen image.
Flawless design, fine craftsmanship, Beijing Grand Marquis is the
top-notch dress watch sold at bottom level low price. No other $212 dress watch
dares to compare side-by-side. It is a hidden gem unknown to the watch lovers
Free airmail shipping is included. Please do not hesitate to ask me questions. Thank you for looking at